Fly Back To Kuching...

hehe... My day today started at 745am... hehehehe... wake up and still watched Windy is sleeping... huhuhu... on9 first... then, wash my cloths... nasib baik x banyak...

then, got sms from Jes asked me to get boiled egg from her... then going back to hostel... makan telur rebus... mandi n then, 9 something, windy wake up... hehehe...

ok... i went out today to Miri town be4 going back to Kuching... we went out by bus... waiting about an hour then bus came.. n Christine wrongly paid the ticket bus fee... hahahahaha...

then, we went to Pelita Tunku, and then to Chinatown... After that, brunch (breakfast and lunch) at the non-halal food side... hehehehhe...

after that, we went to parkson, just walked here and there... watched shoes, heels, and many more... meet ku shu gan there... hehehe... and then, i tooked some picture of Christmas view there... how nice it was...



at Parkson (Bintang Megamall)



At Parkson too... hehehehe...

then, i went also to Mall... hehehehhe... there also we mingle around... hahahahaha... something interesting there...




nice ist? purple... hehehehe...

then, went back to Maktab... packed up my things n taking some pictures of my room... hehehehe



my romate's bed... hehehehehe



my bed... hehehehe...

now, im at the airport... boring... hehehehe... k, chow all... hehehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
Young, analytical and responsible
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.